Can Michael Shih's Print Profits, an eCommerce model without dropshipping, FBA, warehousing and shipping make you $100k per month in 2018? Let's check out and see in the review.
Creator: Michael Shih (Fred Lam)
Official Site: PrintProfits.com/yes
Price: $997 or three payments of $397 is the cost
This is your last chance to get PP System. Michael Shih is Closing the Doors in
[flipclock countdown=”true” date=”28th July 2018″ face=”hours” timezone=”America/Chicago”]
Once the doors are closed that's it, the system will be closed off to the public. However, you still have few hours left and Michael Shih is hosting a live Q&A session right now to answer any last questions you might have.
Is Print Profits Right For You?
However, before we dive into the review, my buyer traffic bonus, and print-on-demand, and $1mm case-studies let’s get something clear. Print Profits is not an overnight get rich scam.
If you’re just looking for a something that supposedly makes money fall from the sky. There's no such thing and PP or this review is not for you.
With that said, if you're serious about building a real online business and taking advantage of the $500 Billion eCommerce market. Michael Shih’s system will do that for you.
Check out my review below and decide for yourself.
So What is Print Profits Anyway?
On top of that you have Fred Lam, an eCommerce and advertising veteran, responsible for one of the best drop shipping course in the last few years, Zero Up.
However, if you’re new to print on demand, e-commerce, or making money online, in general, this might not mean much to you. To make it clearer, Michael makes over $100,000 a month from selling T-shirts and other clothing items with custom graphic designs.
That means he DOESN'T buy in bulk, use dropshiping from China, or hande the printing and shipping himself.
All of it is handled by the print-on-demand companies Michael introduces to you in the member's area.
So what does Michael actually do? He gets the designs and promotes the store, let see how it's done.
Inside Print Profits Review
The course itself is divided into eight modules. Each module is designed to cover a specific part of building an online business and has around 10 videos in each one. Let’s look at the modules:
- First one is about a building foundation for your print on demand business. It includes the mentality, basics, research, and getting your store created.
- Second focus on the designs you will be promoting. Which includes theory, researching designs, how to hire a designer, and if you like how to design your own.
- This one walks you through setting up your business. Here you will discover how suppliers and products work, price psychology, Facebook for business as well as researching and creating your fan base and potential customers.
- Here you will learn about extracting your potential customers. It means advertising and other methods to get visitors to your store. Make sure to check out my unlimited free traffic bonus, in the bonus section below after.
- This module helps you optimize. It’s clear that Michael knows how to advertise and in this one you will learn methods like the breakout, Kartel, ripple and many other ones he created.
- You learn all about automation. Once you set everything in motion, Michael has ways to automate most parts of your business so you can focus on scaling and expanding.
- Time to scale up. Having a successful store is great but doubling or tripling your profits makes it life-changing. In this module, you learn the use of funnels and apps to do just that.
- Finally, expansion is the name of the game. The difference between marketers and regular store-owners is that marketers want to focus on creating new opportunities and businesses. This module you learn how to expand your store into a six-figure business per month.
The course also features four special bonuses:
• Merch by Amazon shows you how to sell your stuff on Amazon without having to worry about customer service or extra work.
• Legging Mastery shows you how to create custom leggings that you can sell in your store. Not a lot of people know about this, so it’s a nice bonus that can increase your store’s revenue.
• Funnels Stealer, you get tested and proven seven-figure funnels you can use at your store.
• Google shopping, Michael's method to feature your store in Google Shopping. It also ties into my unlimited free traffic bonus I talk about in the end.
Finally, you also get biweekly training, which are online live Q&A sessions as well as training every two weeks. You’ll be able to ask questions, voice your concerns and learn the newest information about print on demand, ecommerce and traffic generating strategies straight from Michael, Fred and their team.
Store-owners versus Marketers: Which one are you?
Would you rather spend months on creating and perfecting a store and not get sales, or create a store in hours and get sales the same day?
If you rather get sales and make money fast than you're definitely a marketer as they focus on results. They will often have a clear plan on how to create a store using tools and platforms available. It allows them to quickly and effortlessly to focus on promoting the store.
I’m happy to say that Michael’s system is for the people that want results. Inside Print Profits, he gives you the blueprint, the training, and the necessary tools to get your store up and running within hours. No guesswork or experience necessary.
I'm not saying you can't be passionate about your store, as I show you case-studies below, but you need to do it the right away.
eCommerce is going to hit $1 Trillion by 2024 in the US alone
Did you know that in 2000 there was $27.61 billion in eCom sales in the US compared to almost $3 trillion total commerce sales?
That’s not even 1% of total sales.
Fast forward to today, all retail sales amounted to $4.863 trillion in 2017. Which is a decent 63% growth in the past 17 years.
However, eCommerce went from $27.61 billion to $453.5 billion. That’s a 1,543% increase in the past 17 years.
Do you know what's the best part?
eCommerce has been steadily growing by 14% to 17% per year for the past eight years.
It means that eCom sales will break half a trillion in 2018 and be more than a $1 trillion by 2024.
Not only that, but e-commerce is now 13% of all retail sales. Which means 1 in every 7.6 sales are made online.
What Does That Mean To Your eCommerce Store
It means that e-commerce is not slowing down and there is plenty of room to grow. From 2016 to 2017 alone there was a 16.9% increase in sales. It is where people like Michael, me and you can make money.
There are three main reasons why eCommerce keeps growing.
1. Naturally, it became more secure to buy online. It was mostly a problem in the early days of eCommerce. People were afraid to buy online.
2. Usability has greatly improved over the years. Not only do we have more items to buy online but the easier to buy as well as better prices. Plus, almost 97% of the adult population has online access at all times with mobiles.
3. Technology keeps improving. This reason makes both of the above possible. Which also gives a system like Print Profits chance to shine.
You see, thanks to technology we can both buy and sell easier.
If we go back 15 or even 10 years, selling online was a lot more difficult. To do it you needed to have distribution connections, learn coding, payment processing and fight against buyers fears and limitations.
These days all you need is a good system and Shopify to get started in hours. There is no more need to know all of that, or hire professionals.
Now all you have to do is get the products and visitors to your store.
Therefore, I believe eCommerce is one of the best and easiest ways to get started online in 2018.
Million Dollar Print-On-Demand Case-Studies
My number one concern when getting into print-on-demand in 2018 was profitability. After all, PoP used to be big few years ago with sites CafePress and TeeSpring, but now not so much.
At least, that's what I thought. Let's just say I couldn't be more wrong. You see, many people left those sites started their stores on platforms like Shopify. Where you actually own your designs and can do whatever you want with them.
Here are 3 Shopify stores that got started with print-on-demand model.
ThinkPup – Estimated Sales $1 million
Think Pup, as you might have already guessed it, is a Shopify store that focuses on dog lovers. The designs are simple and to the point. Despite that their estimated sales a million dollars per year.
What surprised me is the most about this store is that they only have 25 designs.
Shirtwascash -Estimated Sales $1 million
Shirtwascash is a bit different than most Shopify stores I researched. However, the wacky designs and general feel of the store must be working as they are generated over 47,000 orders and a million in sales. They also pride themselves at being different than any other t-short store.
UGMONK – Estimated Revenue $5.4 Million
Ugmonk is one of the most popular Shopify stores that focus mainly on t-shirts, but with a $5.4 million in revenue who can blame them. This store was a bit of surprise to me as it features mostly simple designs. Which shows you that you don't need to get fancy to sell a lot of shirts.
After researching different Shopify stores, I decided to include these 3 because they show different sides of print on demand.
Think Pup is all about what you're are passionate about. Your store and designs can about dogs, cats, fishing or anything else that brings you joy.
Shirtwascash, on the other hand, shows that being different can be a good thing. Heck, even their name stands out and is hard to forget.
Finally, Ugmonk is about simplicity. You can have an elegant design on a t-shirt that makes you millions.
Ultimate Organic Traffic Print Profits Bonus
I mentioned before I worked with different eCommerce owners on getting them free organic traffic from search engines like Google and Bing. Now I want to do the same for you.
As my bonus, I’m offering to rank your eCom store on the top of Google for niche related keywords for free. That means you will get service I usually charge $10,000 or more as a complimentary bonus if you buy using a link on my site. Like THIS ONE here.
On top of that, I will personally teach you how to do that for your other stores in the future.
Putting it all together with my Bonus
If you combine Michael’s system with my bonus you get a nearlty autotamed. All you have to do is use Michael's blueprint to get started and claim your bonus.
However, you have to take the first step. Which shouldn't be a problem if you're really serious about making money with your store. PrintProfits gives you the opportunity to get into eCommerce without having to buy or order items before you sell them. So what's the riskl?
With that said, an opportunity like this doesn't come up often and Michael is closing the doors soon.
If you have any questions about Print Profits or just brainstorming ideas for your store or t-shirt designed and need some help, leave a comment and we can talk.