Want to know the truth behind The Kibo Code by Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton? Well, you're in luck because this is the review that actually tells you everything.
Table of Content
What is The Kibo Code and Is It Right For You?
The Kibo Code combines traditional eCommerce with new technology and business style of Don Quijtio, Tokyo's most famous mega store to create something the online world has not seen before.
It eliminates the most popular problems with starting a brand new eCommerce store today.
- Creating a product or brand – with Kibo you'll have over 3 million hand picked products to sell in your store from US suppliers.
- Suppliers – it doesn't require drop-shipping from China, which takes a month, all the supplier connections are already made for you.
- Shipping/ handling or storing products – once again by using US suppliers that will directly ship to your customers you don't need to worry about any of those.
- Risk – traditional eCom usually requires a lot of capital and time to get started. With Kibo Code you don't spend anything on inventory beforehand and can get sale sin 24 hours.
- Traffic – while everyone is spending a fortune on Facebook ads and Adwords Aidan and Steve teach the product placement ads that have little to no competition.
- Competition – due to uniquest of this method, amount of products to sell and the traffic source there really no competition and you get hit the ground running.
All of this makes The Kibo Code probably the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to get started with eCommerce, if not the most profitable as well. Seeing how the profits margins with Kibo Code are upwards of 50% across the users. While FBA tend to fluctuate from 10% to 60% and affiliates are around 5% to 10% only.
However, what most Kibo Code reviews are missing is the most important part of the system no one seems to be taking about.
What Makes The Kibo Code The Best eCom System in 2020?
You see, most reviews are right that what Aidan and Steve created makes it easy for almost anyone to create, manage and profit from this simple yet powerful method.
I mean if you never even created a website in your life, you can jump into this and have a store created in 60 minutes or less thanks to the training, resource and software included. If that wasn't enough, you can use the rest of it and start getting sales in 24 to 48 hours just following what The Kibo Code teaches.
Which means it's perfect for:
- Total Beginners
- Low cost entry point (compared to more traditional eCommerce)
- Easy set up (you get all the necessary tools to make it happen)
- Quick turn around (compare to other online opportunities)
- Additional income stream without a lot of work
- Little capital needed so it doesn't infringe on what you doing
- Ability to scale it to 7 or even 8 figures
With that said, it's not the most valuable thing about The Kibo Code. Don't get me wrong, the method and the training are great, probably the best I've seen in a while, worth the price of itself. However, the database, resource and software to sort it all out are the key of The Kibo Code success.
You see, you can they idea of creating a store and using the placement and run with it. Depending on you experience level and knowledge, and the time you can spare it will probably take you a few weeks to a few months to learn enough to get started.
That's when you going to run into real trouble, I know, I've tried to do something similar back in 2014. The problem was not the store I created, or even the traffic, but the products and suppliers.
As a fairly new player to the eCommerce business back than I had no connections with US whole sellers and suppliers. In fact, I didn't even know how it all worked. I just suspected it would be like drop-shipping from China, just order stuff on Aliexpress.
Boy, was I wrong. First of all, in most places you need to pay a heft price to even get a database of suppliers in the US. Next things is that you usually have to contact each one individually and start up an conversation. Finally, most of them will not work with beginner or a small time seller, especially if you don't have a company dedicated for it.
Now, not only does the Kibo Code solve the supplier problem by including a supplier list with 3 million products you can start selling right away, no need to contact or ask for permission, but also a system to sort the products by traffic, demand, pricing and profit per sale among other things.
That's what really makes The Kibo Code a no brainier and despite my previous experience in eCommerce I'm following the system to a letter when creating my store.
Don Quijote: The Inspiration Store for The Code
Above I've wrote a lot about about what makes the Kibo Code work from technical point of you and why it's so easy to get started with it. Now, I would like to focus on the inspiration from the Tokyo's most popular store, at least the most infamous, Don Quijote.
If you never heard about this store here's a preview
As you can see from the video the store pretty much has everything and it's often in the most random places. However, there genius to the madness and that's why the store is bringing billions of dollars per year.
Unlike most stores in the US, or the west in general, where things are divided into sections, sometimes even whole floors, Don Quijote does it a bit differently, like having socks, candy and perfume just few steps away from each other.
This is on purposes as it takes advantage of foot traffic the generates. For example, in Don Quijote will place the best selling items where there is the most foot traffic, even if it seems just random.
The video actually shows this by having the couple just randomly pick up stuff they might have not planned to buy, which takes me to second thing what makes Don Quijote special.
The way the store is designed, the novelty of the products, and general feel of it makes it a unique experience to visit. In fact, part of the success is that it attracts both people that know what to buy, and those that have no idea because of the wide range of unique products and Japaneses staples.
Honestly, how many store can you name that attract people the way Don Quijote does?
Why This Work Online Even Better?
The whole concept seems simple but it does require a lot of logistics. After all, you don't want to be stuck with a bunch of items that don't sell, right? So while the Tokyo store require massive input to run it successfully, the Kibo Code focuses on online version of the idea.
In fact, Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton build out a whole software suite and complied multiple resources to make running a store like that online a breeze.
However, the best part of it all is that you don't need to buy any inventory, so no need to “keep” products that don't sell in your storefront and you get exact traffic that buys such items handed to you on a silver platter.
- Inventory – the Kibo method uses USA drop-shippers so you don't buy or store the inventory and it arrives quickly, unlike China suppliers.
- Traffic – Aidan and Steve have a instant traffic source that is cheap and untapped but works amazingly for this type of eCommerce.
As you can see the method is solid and you the puzzle pieces.
How Does The KiBo Code Work
The whole process is just 5 steps:
- Buy a generic high quality domain – it costs $10 and you find top quality name using one of the Kibo software that comes with it.
- Set up a store – the pre-loaded theme you get with the system let's you create a store in 60 seconds.
- Pinpoint profitable products – using software you can find, or pinpoint, best sellers from over 3 million products, not niche based
- Load the store with products – add the products to your store without the need of image and text creation with ease
- Send instant traffic – Aidan and Steve's traffic method to send buying traffic that converts.
You see, while the whole process of what you have to be can be summarized with just 5 steps there is much more happening behind the scenes with the Kibo Code. That's why it's easy to get started but powerful to make 6, 7 or even 8 figures per year.
For example, you get access to”
- USA-based suppliers that will drop-ship the products you sell
- Software suite for creating, managing and logistics to run it.
- 8-week live training
The 8-Week Live Training
While the live 8-week training has not began as an affiliate I've been able to get a glimpse of the curriculum as well as success Aidan and Steve are having with it.
The training consists of guiding you through the 5 steps I've described above and giving any other help you need. I've went through several of Aidan and Steve's courses before and these guys know how to create a live training.
I'm talking in-depth description and complete A to Z blueprint that either them or one of their coaches go through. The live training is much better than the traditional “watch this and do that” because you can interact with the coaches by asking questions and voicing your concerns.
Can't make the live training? There is always a replay that is posted in the member's area almost immediately.
The Kibo Code Bonus and Final Word
I'm stilling planning the out of this world bonus for this one, so make sure you check back often. We're talking taking your store to new levels by combining what you learn from Steven and Aidan and my own eCommerce experience for the last 5 years.
It's going to be a wild ride, and you better get on.
With that said, The Kibo Code is looking impressive so far.